Favorite Quotes

  • It's Never Too Late To Be Who You Might Have Been - George Eliot

Friday, November 21, 2008

Jeffery Rudell at CraftStylish.com




It's been a busy few weeks for me and I haven't had any time to get on the internet. Today, I was going through mountains of email when I discovered a link to CraftStylish.com. I had not seen this site before and browsed a little.

I came upon Jeffery Rudell's wonderful Origami reindeer made of interfacing and thought it was genius. His entire collection of contributions to the site are inspiring and you've got to see all the amazingly creative ways he uses paper! I absolutely love the garland of ringlets he made using hole punches. I've added a photo of both projects to this post to whet your appetite to go to his profile there and learn how he accomplished these.
Thank you Jeffery for the elegant ideas and your generosity in sharing your techniques! I think I've got to find a bit of time and make some...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Quite the Crow: Thank you for your glowing (and very flattering) comments on my work. It's very generous of you to link to my projects and to share your audience with me. I wanted to let you know I appreciate it. Jeffery