Favorite Quotes

  • It's Never Too Late To Be Who You Might Have Been - George Eliot

Saturday, October 11, 2008

DixChix

A few years ago, Richard decided he'd like to raise chickens. He put great effort into constructing what I call the Taj MaChickenHal. Sometimes I think those chickens live better than I do! He puts a lot of effort into making them happy and comfortable. In return, they give us lots of tasty eggs. I love eggs. I love Richard for giving the girls what they want so that, in turn, they give us those delicious little nuggets of tastiness. We have chocolatey-brown eggs. We have green eggs - hold the ham. We have pink eggs. We have blue eggs. They all taste delicious!

Mmmmmmmmmm good!

I call the girls DixChix. I was inspired to paint a little something commemorating their hard work, so I took an old piece of plywood and sketched out a few of the girls. I wood-burned it and painted it with acrylics.

No comments: