Favorite Quotes

  • It's Never Too Late To Be Who You Might Have Been - George Eliot

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

I love Spring and all the beauty it bestows upon us. Its a time of renewal and rebirth; a time of joy and hope. Eggs are wonderful anytime of the year, but in Spring, the hens really get into the spirit and lay some of the most beautiful eggs. We have Americaunas who lay blue, green, pink and tan eggs and Marans who lay chocolate-brown eggs. They are so beautiful that they really need no other embellishment. We are headed to an Easter get-together tomorrow and I'm going to bring some of these beauties along. I photographed them in one of my favorite hand-made baskets. I think they complement their nest wonderfully. Wishing everyone a season of peace. I hope you find the spirit of the season in whatever way you celebrate it!

No comments: