Favorite Quotes

  • It's Never Too Late To Be Who You Might Have Been - George Eliot

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rainbow at Sunset

We've had rain since this past Wednesday. Last evening we were blessed with an incredible sunset and rainbows. There were actually two rainbows but I was unable to capture the second, less prominent one. Clicking on each photo brings up a larger version where the rainbow becomes more obvious. Since we live in a wooded area, it makes it challenging to get good sky photos.

The sunset made the redbud at right glow. It's the same redbud I blogged about on Friday. My flash made the dogwood on the left pop. I love how the contrast accentuates the brilliant colors of the evening. Finally, one last photo with my little Beetle glowing in the light of this radiant sunset...

2 comments:

Misfit in Paradise said...

I have gargoyles all over my yard too!

Carolee said...

Stunning! Sunsets in N.C are always soooooo gorgeous....

~ Carolee